At Buderim Community Kindergarten we recognize that the early years of education are the foundation for future success. With over 35 years of childcare Buderim Kindergarten has established itself as one of the leading providers of early education on the Sunshine Coast.
Why we value Kindergarten for all children:
* We feel the rights and best interests of the child are paramount.
* We believe children are successful, competent and capable learners.
The importance of parents and families:
* We respect and support the role of parents and families in giving their children the best chance to reach their full potential.
* We acknowledge the principles of equity, inclusion and diversity. All cultures are valued.
* We share kindergarten experiences with the wider community.
We learn together because:
* We have very experienced qualified staff delivering a fully recognized education program
* We strive to provide a safe and healthy learning environment where the best practice is expected in the provision of education and care.
* We know children learn best when they are happy and feel safe.
How do we put our beliefs into practice?
* Our centre has an open door policy, inviting parents, families and our wider community to be involved in our daily kindergarten program.
* Our teaching staff have many years of qualified teaching experience and are continually keeping
updated with professional developments.
* Our centre curriculum is based on the children’s strengths, interests and needs.
* Our centre’s children display feeling happy, secure and safe within their environment.
* Our centre is very well presented, equipped and maintained.